Alsa Al Baida is, since November 1, 2019, the new bus operator in the territory of the Al Baida Intercommunal Cooperation Establishment, which represents 18 municipalities.
Casabus opéré par Alsa is the name of the public transport bus network serving the entire Al Baida agglomeration community, including the cities of Casablanca, Mohammedia, and 18 other urban and rural communes, namely: Casablanca, Mashouar, Mohammedia, Ain Harrouda, Beni Yakhlef, Nouaceur, Bouskoura, Ouled Saleh, Dar Bouazza, Mediouna, Lahraouyine and TIT Mellil, Ech-challalate, Sidi Moussa Majdoub, Sidi Moussa Ben Ali, Al Majjatia Ouled Taleb, Mediouna, Sidi Hajjaj ouled Hasser.
The first week of operation of the new Casablanca bus fleet "Casabus operated by Alsa" was the result of the massive effort made by the professional team of Alsa Al Baida who worked hard, day and night, in order to make the dream of modernizing public transport in Casablanca a reality.
Visual identity of the bus transport
A dynamic identity echoing the dynamism of Casablanca and Casaouis.
450 buses have been put into service since February and will reach 700 buses by the end of the year.
Mercedes and Irizar buses chosen to serve the people of Casablanca.
Scania Irizar (local production)
Vehicles with Euro VI standards that respect the environment.
12m : 108 persons (78 standing, 29 seated with 4 persons with reduced mobility).
MB Conecto 12m and Conecto 18m
- Vehicles that meet Euro VI standards and respect the environment.
- 12m: 108 people (78 standing, 29 seated with 4 persons with reduced mobility).
- 18m: 175 people (139 standing, 32 seated with 4 persons with reduced mobility).
An environment of comfort in accordance with international standards
• Air conditioning
• CCTV with 4 cameras
• Driver assistance camera
• 2 fire extinguishers
• Anti-aggression driver's cab
• Door closing security with anti-trap sensitivity
• Door opening security when the vehicle is in motion
• Safety immobilization of the vehicle when the doors are open
• Genuflection system to bring the bus platform closer to the curb
• EBS5 brake management system
• Tinted safety glass
• Access ramp for people with reduced mobility
• Free customer Wifi
• 3 line information panels, side, front and rear programmable alphanumeric LED
• SAE (operating assistance system)