In general, the purpose of collecting and processing your personal data is:
- To manage the files of refills by students of public institutions.
- To be able to contact the user.
- To assist and manage properly the requests, comments, incidents or suggestions presented.
- Manage basic administration tasks.
- Inform you by email, or other means, of news, products and services (manage appropriate arrangements).
- Offer additional services, improvements in our services and in the customer experience at the time of use of the web page or application.
- Statistical analysis of web visits and user behavior.
- We collect and store limited personal information and anonymous aggregate statistics from all users who visit our website, either because the user activates them or because they simply browse our website. The information we collect includes the IP (Internet Protocol) address of the device used by the user, the browser program used, its operating system, the date and time of access, the Internet address of the website visited by the user, and also information on how appropriate use of our website is made.
- We use this information to learn how long our website takes to load, how it is used, the number of visits and the type of information the user views most. This information helps to identify if the website is working properly, and if we detect any anomalies or errors in the operation, to solve them and improve the performance of our website, in order to offer a better service to all users.
- In view of the above, we collect data on usage and navigation for statistical and advertising purposes, to control the use of our website and to improve the knowledge of the user's interests.